Silvia, Paola and Julian Sands send their love…
The Il turno di notte lo fanno le stelle (The Night Shift is Covered by the Stars) has wrapped production in the Dolomites!
The team is thrilled to say we are on our way to reaching our summer fundraising goal to complete the film.
We’ve created this beautiful story but we need to afford editing, marketing and festival submission fees so it can fly into the world. Every bit of your generosity helps us get there!
What you can do:
Share our fundraising page and/or the Il turno di notte lo fanno le stelle (The Night Shift is Covered by the Stars) Facebook page with your friends, family, Twitter and Facebook friends and tell them why you appreciate and want to support this project.
Contribute whatever amount you can–$1 to $5000 is equally appreciated! You may also like to select a perk for your generosity…
- Give $25 — You’ll enjoy an online steaming video edition of the film, documentary and a PDF copy of the script!
- Give $100 — We’ll show our appreciation with the above plus a picture signed by writer Erri De Luca and cast, and a special edition t-shirt!
- Give $150 — You’ll receive a personal thank-you card from Silvia and Paola, a DVD of the film and documentary, a poster signed by writer Erri De Luca and cast and everything above!
- Give $200 — Everything above plus a hard copy script personalized to you by Erri De Luca!
- Give $250 — You can join us for a video chat with Erri De Luca, actor Enrico Lo Verso, Silvia or Paola! Plus everything above!
- Give $265 — $300 Have lunch with OH!PEN’s own Silvia and Paola in Beverly Hills, CA, lunch with actor Enrico Lo Verso in Rome OR dinner with Erri De Luca in Rome! Plus all the movie goodies above.
- $3000+ Have your name appear in the final credits of the film and on IMDB with our deepest gratitude for your belief in this project!